Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Fish Tacos, Mom!

Update: I have finally received my student ID card as well as an ATM card!

So for the past few days, the forecast in Taipei has been rain. It hasn't really rained much, so as I walked out into the morning light earlier today, I started to really question the aptitude of the meteorologists in here. Definitely the wrong way to do it. After lunch, I had the pleasure of running back to the hostel with my friend in the pouring rain. Needless to say, we arrived completely drenched. There was one good thing to note though. The one day I decided to wear sandals to school was the one day where my compromised tennis shoes would have failed to keep my feet dry!

Not much else happened today, although I had a nice pair of fish tacos for dinner with a serving of poutinized fries (that's how they described the process of the menu). Don't worry mom, pork isn't the only thing I'm eating here!

Until tomorrow,

Moses

No comments:

Post a Comment